Commercial Window Film Services
Lower energy costs and Increase Comfort with LLumar Commercial Window Tinting.
It takes a world leader to protect one. As one of the world’s leading brand of architectural window tint, LLumar has been enhancing well-known buildings around the world for decades – with proven results. From Buckingham Palace to the Vatican to Chrysler World Headquarters, LLumar commercial window tinting exceeds expectations of even the toughest customers with convincing results.
Solar Control Window Films – LLumar solar control window films are designed for home and commercial applications where damaging ultraviolet light, heat, and glare are problems, energy efficiency is important, or a new look is desired. LLumar architectural films:
- Lower energy costs – LLumar window films reduce heat loss through windows by improving glass insulating performance as much as 92%. In warmer climates, LLumar window film reduces cooling costs by rejecting up to 82% of the sun’s heat.
- Block heat and glare – LLumar window films help to correct temperature imbalances in a building, improving comfort and deflecting harsh, uncomfortable glare.
- Reduce fading – LLumar solar control window films filter out more than 99% of the harmful ultraviolet rays that cause fading in fabrics, furnishings, and display merchandise.
- Improve appearance – LLumar window films can add new style to a building’s façade for a fraction of the cost of other refurbishments without the inconvenience of relocating tenants.
- Enhance privacy – Reflective LLumar window films will let in light but provide privacy during daylight hours. Blackout (opaque) films are available for spandrel glass applications and a range of frosted decorative films are available for interior privacy.
Safety and Security Window Films –It’s a dangerous world out there. Storms, earthquakes, explosions, vandalism — both natural and manmade disasters are on the rise worldwide and the consequences to people and property can range from unsightly to costly to deadly. Help protect all your precious resources — human as well as financial — with LLumar security window film. Made of a clear, heavy-duty polyester compound, LLumar safety film provides a thin, transparent protective barrier against these threats.
- Bomb Blast and Severe Weather – helps reduce damage and likelihood of injury from flying glass
- Forced Entry – makes it harder for thieves to “smash and grab” retail display merchandise
- Graffiti – when vandals strike, the transparent film is peeled away –along with the graffiti
Llumar iLLusions Decorative Window Films -LLumar® iLLusions is a fresh line of decorative window film that gives you everything you need to answer design challenges in a visionary way, for new and retrofit projects from large to small, and commercial to residential. Available in five unique film series with more than 50 individual styles, LLumar iLLusions films can meet nearly any design aesthetic.
- Elegant Frosts – The frost film series ensures privacy and diffuses light without compromising brightness, allowing it to deliver on design goals for a fraction of the cost of etched glass.
- Graphic Patterns – Our patterned film styles are available in designs ranging from playful dots to classic pinstripes. Match your décor and design aesthetic with varying levels of translucency, including opaque white patterns.
- Modern Gradients – A match for current design trends, each of the unique patterns in this series transitions from clear to opaque. Gradient films are a smart solution to partially block out views, selectively hide unattractive areas or add a fresh design element.
- Realistic Textures – This series of elegant films can refract light and simulate the sparkle and clarity of a textured glass window, without the designer glass cost.
- Distinctive Specialties – Mask light, add privacy or add a pop of color with this high-impact series including bold hues and opaque films. Enliven retail spaces and commercial properties with customized, unique combinations.
Contact Us: For all questions or to schedule an appointment please call us at 781-229-8468 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.